Why Choose Autumn Park Business Centre?
Autumn Park Business Centre is a highly specified block of serviced offices centrally located in the market town of Grantham in Lincolnshire. Within easy reach of the East Coast Mainline station and major roads such as the A1, A52, and the A607 we are perfectly located to allow your business to develop and connect.
The original building has undergone a major refurbishment and improvement program both internally and externally and now provides Grantham and the surrounding areas with a modern, professional and more importantly, accessible business centre.
Facilities for tenants include:
- Door entry system to each office
- 150 car parking spaces
- Manned reception and greeting area
- Access control entry, CCTV system, and Security guard over night
- Office furniture can be provided if required
- Telecommunications ready, wired with CAT 6 cabling throughout
- In-house high speed broadband
- On-site vending machines with chilled drinks, hot drinks and snacks
- Use of meeting rooms and presentation suite included
- Storage rooms available, subject to availability
Benefits of locating your office here include:
- Just 3 mins (driving) or 12 mins (walking) from main line station
- Easy access to A52/A1/A607
- Corporate gym membership from Oceans Health & Fitness available
- Opportunity to advertise within the building in reception
The digital phone system at Autumn Park allows tenants to logon to other phones in the building using their unique ID. This becomes advantageous when requiring a conference call facility in one of the meeting rooms or Presentation Suite.
Rooms and offices of varying sizes, with standard 3 year leases or shorter term contracts are available.
If you are looking to re-locate your business, need a regional office, or need to move up from a ‘home office’ working environment then call us now on 01476 512370.
LATEST: Due to a recent surge in interest, we currently have limited availability for serviced offices, so please do contact us as soon as possible. We do operate a waiting list for prospective tenants.